"Your clients, friends and neighbors can become your passive sales team, advocates and referral partners; always working on your behalf."
DEFINITION of an advocate: “one who pleads the case of another.” When a person becomes an advocate for your services, you have achieved a rewarding relationship of closeness and trust. They become a valuable referral partner, anxious to send you more business.
Why referrals are better:
1. You will spend half the time selling a referred prospect than non-referred.
2. When referred, people come ready to buy.
3. Referred prospects have greater loyalty.
4. Referred clients are more likely to refer you to others.
Four ways to convert clients into Referral Partners:
1. Give them something to talk about with memorable stories about other clients that you have helped.
2. Spend some one-on-one time with key clients who can be a continual referral source for you.
3. Deliberately nurture key relationships with care and reciprocal referrals.
4. Be there for them. Commit to helping them grow their business.
Your Referral Partners will GLADLY refer you when…
- You make them look good.
- You give them great success stories to re-tell.
- Follow-up promptly on all referrals.
- Say thank-you every time.
- Return the favor and refer business to THEM.
- You nurture the relationship and stay in touch, with visits, calls and emails.
Develop and build a list of people that know, like and trust you; those people who will gladly and continually refer to you, as you do the same for them. They are your Referral Partners. Treat them right!